HGV Technicians required
Full time, regular shift pattern. HGV experience essential. Competitive salary + OT. Immediate start. Positions available across all sites.
We are a large team of proud professionals who are dedicated to delivering a fast and dedicated service that customers can depend on.
As an HGV Technician you will be responsible for effectively maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to DVSA standards. Being able to effectively process information, diagnose issues, and work in a physically and mentally demanding environment is where you come in.
To succeed, you will need:
- A technical qualification related to commercial vehicles (City & Guilds level 3, NVQ level 3, or equivalent)
- A valid full driving license and you will be required to provide your own tools
- A good knowledge of all vehicle makes and an understanding of electronics and diagnostics
- To be an efficient, neat and disciplined commercial vehicle technician
- Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team
- To be responsive and willing to learn, receive training, developing both yourself and those around you. Supporting and mentoring our apprentices as they develop into qualified Technicians is another important skill you will possess.
- Excellent relationship skills with both colleagues and customers alike, while understanding the importance of delivering a great service to suppliers, colleagues and customers
- The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
- A broad understanding of commercial vehicles
- Experience in using R2C
- A HGV and or a Fork Lift Truck License (not essential)
- Industry leading training from Renault Trucks
- Annual holiday allocation of 23 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- PLUS £1500 additional benefits per annum
Or email your CV and covering letter specifying which site you would like to work at to email@example.com.