Salary: From £29,800
Contract Type: Full Time
Hours: 44 Hours a week
Want to be part of an award-winning team that offers great hours, bonus, development opportunities, overtime, and fantastic company events?
Why not become a Commercial Vehicle Parts Advisor at RH Commercial Vehicles?
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £29,800 p/a
- Paid overtime
- Bonus Scheme: Up to £6,000 OTE
- Shift Allowance
- Opportunities for progression.
- Fantastic company events
- Company pension
- Sick Pay
- Wellness programme
- Onsite parking/ paid offsite parking.
- Be an enthusiastic member of a professional team
- ensure all parts administrative duties are undertaken.
- Customer parts ordering
- Answering telephones, and email communications
- Working on a shift patter during the week and Saturdays – to cover earlies, days and lates.
The day to day…
- The day to day…
- Working on early shifts: 44hr per week.
- 06:00 – 15:30 Mon-Thurs
- 08:00 – 17:30 Fri (one hour early finish on Friday)
- Saturday: 07:00-12:00 (paid as overtime)
(two on, two off Saturday working)
To succeed, you’ll need…
- An understanding of parts department processes
- A background as a parts advisor
- At least 3 years’ experience of parts department operation
- Knowledge of commercial vehicles, and have a good understanding of commercial vehicle parts sales processes including – workshop, new and used sales vehicles and bodyshop (preferable)
- To find working to tight timescales natural for the completion of parts sales
- To be self-motivated and enthusiastic, always working to the highest standard to ensure satisfaction for themselves and the customer
- To work well in a team
- To be reliable and take pride in the quality of their work
- To be adaptable to the company’s needs
- To thrive under pressure
- To have impeccable verbal communication skills, and have the ability to convey information to fellow team members and the customer easily
- To have a full, clean driving licence
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have…
- A broad understanding of commercial vehicles
- confidence in selling products and services
- An HGV and/ or forklift truck licence (not essential)
Who are RH Commercial Vehicles…?
With over 40 years of experience in the commercial vehicle market, we are the people with all the trucks and vans people need. We’re an official Renault Trucks and Isuzu Trucks dealer operating from six sites across the East Midlands. We are a large and lively team of proud professionals, and our parts department is the beating heart of our business. Within that team, you will be based at our Nottingham site. Our Parts Advisors are responsible for locating the correct parts and accessories for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to DVSA standards. Being able to effectively process information, diagnose issues, and thrive in a physically and mentally exhilarating environment is where you come in!
If you would like to apply for the role, please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discuss the role please contact Thomas Judd on 01604 833 770