Contract Type: Full Time
Customer Service Representative – Alfreton – £27,803.59 a year, depending on experience
Want to be part of an award-winning team that offers great hours, development opportunities, bonus and wellness schemes, and fantastic company events?
Why not become a Customer Service Representative at RH Commercial Vehicles?
What’s in it for you?…
- £27,803.59 a year depending on experience.
- Fantastic company events
- Company pension
- Sick Pay
- Wellness programme
- Onsite parking.
- Opportunities for development
- Be the main point of contact for customers of the service department
- Be responsible for the planning, scheduling and maintenance of customer service schedules and the workshop planner
- Confirming and booking MOTs, planned, and unplanned work with customers in line with
- DVSA requirements
- Greet customers in a courteous manner, understand their requirements and follow the necessary processes to enable work to be undertaken
- Liaise with the Workshop Controller to maximise workshop loading to ensure efficiency
- Be responsible for the preparation of quotes, ensuring customer authorisation is received prior to work being undertaken
- Proactively up-sell products and services to the customers by selling the benefits in a professional manner
- Ensure the work instructions created on job cards for the technicians are accurate
- To carry out any administration tasks as required within the role
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant updates to the customer
- Ensure that all service/maintenance work is being captured at the manufacturers recommended intervals
To Succeed, you’ll need…
- Experience in working in a vehicle dealership (essesntial)
- Be able to work in an organised & methodical manner in a fast-moving environment
- Have a friendly and helpful nature with the desire to deliver excellent customer service
- To be able to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues
- To be able to identify customers’ needs & propose appropriate solutions
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- To always conduct yourself in a professional manner
- To be able to remain calm and patient in a dynamic business environment
- A proactive approach which ensures that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
- Flexible and positive approach to changing circumstances and changing priorities
- Team Oriented
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook applications & general computer literacy
- An understanding of Operators licence laws and regulations would be of benefit but not essential as training will be provided
Who are RH Commercial Vehicles…?
With over 40 years of experience in the commercial vehicle market, we are the people with all the trucks and vans people need. We’re an official Renault Trucks and Isuzu Trucks dealer operating from six sites across the East Midlands.
We are a large and lively team of proud professionals, and our workshop team is the beating heart of our business. Within that team, you will be based at our Alfreton site.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the interface between the customer and the Dealership. You will ensure consistently high levels of customer service are provided and will contribute to increased customer satisfaction and ultimately the overall success of the Dealership
CV RETENTION DISCLAIMER – GDPR
RH Commercial Vehicles will retain all data collected during a job application process for a minimum of 6 months. We do this because if a similar job becomes available that may suit your experience, we can reach out to you. If you would like to amend the time your data is retained for, please contact us at email@example.com
To apply for the role, please submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you. If you would like to discuss any aspect of this position, then please contact Richard Bradbury on 01773 521 211