When you’ve decided what vehicle you want you then need to think how best to finance it. We can also help with mechanical breakdown insurance across both new and used trucks and vans.
We have a simple no nonsense approach to vehicle finance to help you decide what is the best way for you:
- Choose how much you want to pay
- Remember if you choose to make a smaller payment, you’ll need to pay a higher deposit. However, if you can afford a larger amount the deposit may be lower.
- Choose your deposit
- Give us an idea of what you would like to put down as a deposit.* The more you put down, the lower your payments will be.
- Choose any term up to 5 years
- Choose your mileage
- Have a think about the mileage you do in a typical year – it can be anything between 8,000 and 25,000 miles**. Let us know and it will help us set a level of payment to suit you.
- Choose to protect your payments
- With payment protection cover you can choose to protect your payments, which could give you peace of mind.
* A minimum and maximum may apply
** Mileage options available in 1,000 mile increments
We can also help with “write off deposit and finance protection” – in the event that you new vehicle is written off.